Mountain Stride Fitness offers whole food, plant-based nutrition coaching for people looking to improve their athletic performance, as well as their overall picture of health. Research shows that eating a whole food, plant-based diet is optimal for health, and everyday more and more athletes are proving that it is also the optimal diet for human performance.
Patrick Sperling, CSEP-Certified Personal Trainer and founder of Mountain Stride Fitness, holds a certificate in Plant-Based Nutrition from eCornell.
Book a consultation now, or choose the program below that best suits you:
Mountain Stride Fitness nutrition coaching operates using a "Pay What You Can" model. We strive to give people equal access to quality run coaching, regardless of their financial situation. Choose the nutrition plan that best suits what you are looking for and send us an email at email@example.com to discuss pricing.
- Bi-weekly Skype/phone calls
- Weekly emails
- Monthly "Nutrition Framework"
- Tips on:
- How to successfully eat a whole food, plant-based diet
- Weekly Skype/phone calls
- Multiple emails per week
- Full monthly "Nutrition Plan"
- Complete nutrition coaching, including tips on:
- How to shop at the grocery store
- Eating for athletic performance
- How to break habits
- And more...